LA MAISON DU TOURISME DE LA HAUTE-LOIRE processes personal data (hereinafter the “Personal Data)” concerning you in connection with the use of this website (hereinafter the “Site”).
As data controller, we respect privacy and protect the personal data of users of our Site.
This policy aims to inform you of the methods of collection, processing and use of Personal Data and of your rights in terms of protection of personal data with regard to the applicable provisions in this matter, in particular Law 78-17. of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms known as "Data processing and freedoms" in its latest version and with France's General Data Protection Regulations, in force since May 25, 2018.
For any information on the regulations in force and the exercise of your rights with regard to the protection of personal data, we invite you to consult the website of the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés www.cnil.fr.
Article 1 - Scope of this personal data protection policy
This Policy sets out the principles and guidelines for the protection of Your Personal Data, which includes Personal Data collected on – or via – the Site when:
• Your visits to our website,
• The use of the various services offered on our website,
• The use of geolocation features,
• Your reservations / purchases on our website,
• Your subscription to our news (news, product information, promotional offers, etc.) and personalized content,
• Your requests for information and complaints,
The Haute-Loire Tourist Office collects Personal Data (online, including by e-mail, or offline); this policy applies regardless of the method of collection or processing.
The notion of Personal Data refers to any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. A person is “identifiable” when they can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification number, or to one or more elements which are specific to them.
“Non-Personal Data” corresponds to information that does not allow a person to be identified.
Article 2 - Places of storage of Personal Data
All Personal Data is stored exclusively in France, by our web hosting provider:
Digital City of Pensio
4 rue du PNDF – 43000 LE PUY-EN-VELAY
Phone. +33 (0) 4 71 04 93 01
Article 3 - Data controller
The person responsible for processing Your Personal Data is:
Haute-Loire Tourist Office
1 place Monseigneur de Galard
43000 Le Puy-en-Velay
As data controller, La Maison du Tourisme de la Haute-Loire defines for what use, by what means and how your personal data is used.
Some technical services are entrusted to our technical service providers:
IRIS Interactive – Pensio Digital City – 4 rue du PNDF – 43000 LE PUY-EN-VELAY – Tel. +33(0)4 71 04 93 01 – www.iris-interactive.fr
IRIS Interactive – Pensio Digital City – 4 rue du PNDF – 43000 LE PUY-EN-VELAY – Tel. +33(0)4 71 04 93 01 – www.iris-interactive.fr
Tourist Information System:
Apidae Tourism Scic SA
Nowcoworking – Apidae Tourism – 35 rue de Marseille – 69007 Lyon
Solution for booking accommodation and tourist activities:
NETWORK ALLIANCE – 26 rue de Saint-Exupéry – 73300 SAINT-JEAN-DE-MAURIENNE – Tel. +33(0)4 79 64 07 72 – www.alliance-reseaux.com
In accordance with Article 28 of the GDPR, these service providers are bound by a strict confidentiality clause which prohibits them from any use of the data entrusted to them not provided for in the service contract and which requires them to implement technical and organizational arrangements that meet security and personal data protection requirements.
Article 4 - Data collected
You may be required to communicate your personal data directly to us when using certain services on our website, in particular when:
– You make a purchase or reservation;
– You complete a form for a request for information or a quote, a subscription to our news, a complaint,
– You communicate with us by means of e-mail.
The personal data that you communicate to us in the context of the use of certain services on our website may in particular concern:
– Your identity (surname and first name),
– Your place of residence (city and/or postal address),
- Your email address,
– Your telephone number(s),
– Your means of payment,
– Your GPS location.
When consulting our website, the browser on your computer terminal automatically sends data that we are likely to collect and record. This data may relate in particular to:
– The IP address, the characteristics of the operating system, the browser or the devices (computer, tablet, smartphone) that you use to access our website,
– Your navigation path and your interactions with the content of our site, such as the website/application from which access is made, the pages visited, the date, time and duration of your visits, the volume of data transmitted, the search keywords used, the frequency of your visits.
Cookies and other trackers
Cookies can be permanent (and remain after the user has disconnected from the Site, in order to be used during subsequent visits to the Site) or temporary (and disappear as soon as the user disconnects from the Site).
• measure the number of users of the services, thus making them easier to use and ensuring their ability to respond quickly to Your requests;
• help LA MAISON DU TOURISME DE LA HAUTE-LOIRE understand how users interact with the services in order to improve them.
LA MAISON DU TOURISME DE LA HAUTE-LOIRE may also use the services of third-party service providers for the purpose of performing the services on its behalf and in particular for:
• analyze Your browsing habits and measure the audience of the Sites and Applications;
• analyze Your areas of interest and provide You with targeted marketing or advertising offers;
• allow you to share the content of the Application Sites with other people on social networks or to let these other people know what You are watching or what You think (eg the "Like" button on Facebook )
In this case, pixel tags and cookies provided by these third-party providers may be used and retained. When transmitting the information generated by these cookies, the cookie settings ensure that the IP address is anonymized before geolocation and before storage. Our service providers will use this information for the purpose of evaluating Your use of the Site, compiling reports on the activity of the Site for LA MAISON DU TOURISME DE LA HAUTE-LOIRE, and offering You better services and advertising targeted to Your needs. . They will not associate your IP address with any other of their data.
When you browse the Site, cookies are enabled by default and data can be read or stored locally on your hardware. You will be notified the first time You receive a cookie and You can decide whether to accept or reject it. By continuing to use the Sites, You expressly agree to LA MAISON DU TOURISME DE LA HAUTE-LOIRE's use of such cookies.
If any individual wishes to modify or delete information, please refer to Article 8: Your rights.
It's possible to access the cookie management panel to configure the storage and reading of cookies.
In general, we keep your personal data for as long as necessary to carry out the operations for which they were collected or if we have a legitimate interest in keeping them beyond this period.
The retention periods for the data we collect are as follows:
– Data concerning your purchases / reservations (customer account and order history) are kept as long as you are an “active” customer and for a maximum period of 5 years from your last activity (for example last purchase or last connection to your customer account).
– The data concerning your means of payment are not kept beyond the end of our contractual relationship, which expires at the end of the service ordered.
– Data concerning your requests for information or quotes, brochure orders, subscriptions to our news (news, product information, promotional offers, etc.), notifications and personalized content by e-mail, complaints, participation in our surveys, polls or contests are kept for a maximum of 3 years from the last contact you initiated or your last activity;
At the end of the aforementioned periods, some of your personal data may be subject to archiving, with restricted access, in order to meet our legal, accounting and tax obligations and/or during the applicable limitation period and/ or in the event of contentious proceedings for the duration of said proceedings. After these retention periods meeting legal obligations, your personal data will be permanently deleted.
Article 5 - Purposes of the collection of personal data
As indicated above, You provide Your Personal Data on a voluntary basis.
Personal Data is generally collected for the purposes of the activity of LA MAISON DU TOURISME DE LA HAUTE-LOIRE such as improving the marketing and advertising efforts of LA MAISON DU TOURISME DE LA HAUTE-LOIRE, better adaptation of products and services of LA MAISON DU TOURISME DE LA HAUTE-LOIRE to the needs of customers or compliance with reporting obligations provided for by law, and other similar activities.
LA MAISON DU TOURISME DE LA HAUTE-LOIRE collects and uses Personal Data concerning You for the purposes of its activity and in particular for the following purposes:
We collect and process your personal data mainly for the following purposes:
– Provide you with access to certain services and features of our website (customer account, geolocation, etc.);
– Produce internal statistics on the use of our website;
– Optimize the operation and services of our website;
– Customize the user experience of our website to meet your individual needs;
– Maintain the security of our website and prevent fraud;
– Process your requests for information and quotes, orders for brochures and complaints;
– Send you our news by e-mail (new products, product information, promotional offers, etc.), notifications and personalized content that you have expressly requested;
– Provide you with personalized advertising content;
– Improve our customer service and optimize the management of your assistance and support needs, in particular through the private instant messaging service on our website;
– Ensure compliance with the law and court decisions.
Subject to applicable local legislation, by providing Your e-mail address, You expressly authorize LA MAISON DU TOURISME DE LA HAUTE-LOIRE to use it with other useful Personal Data to send You commercial or marketing messages.
LA MAISON DU TOURISME DE LA HAUTE-LOIRE may also use Your e-mail address for administrative purposes or other non-marketing purposes (for example, to notify You of important changes made to the Site).
Article 6 - Conditions for processing and storing personal data
The "processing" of Personal Data includes in particular the use, conservation, recording, transfer, adaptation, analysis, modification, declaration, sharing and destruction of Personal Data depending on what is necessary in view of the circumstances or legal requirements.
All Personal Data collected is kept for a limited period depending on the purpose of the processing and only for the period provided for by the applicable legislation.
All Personal Data collected is stored in mainland France.
Article 7 – Links to websites not controlled by LA MAISON DU TOURISME DE LA HAUTE-LOIRE
The Site may provide links to third party websites that may be of interest to its users.
LA MAISON DU TOURISME DE LA HAUTE-LOIRE has no control over the content of third-party sites or the practices of these third parties with regard to the protection of Personal Data that they may collect. Consequently, LA MAISON DU TOURISME DE LA HAUTE-LOIRE declines all responsibility concerning the processing by these third parties of Your Personal Data. It is your responsibility to find out about the personal data protection policies of these third parties.
Article 8 - Transfer of personal data
Your Personal Data may be disclosed within LA MAISON DU TOURISME DE LA HAUTE-LOIRE for the purposes set out in Article 3 of this Policy.
LA MAISON DU TOURISME DE LA HAUTE-LOIRE may transfer Your Personal Data outside the European Union, provided that it ensures, before transferring it, that entities outside the European Union offer an adequate level of protection. , in accordance with current European legislation.
If LA MAISON DU TOURISME DE LA HAUTE-LOIRE learns that a third party to whom LA MAISON DU TOURISME DE LA HAUTE-LOIRE has communicated Personal Data for the purposes set out in Article 3 above, uses or discloses Personal Data without respecting this Policy or in violation of applicable law, LA MAISON DU TOURISME DE LA HAUTE-LOIRE would take all reasonable measures to prevent or put an end to such use or disclosure.
You also have the right to authorize or refuse LA MAISON DU TOURISME DE LA HAUTE-LOIRE to use Your Personal Data for a purpose other than that for which this Personal Data was initially collected. You can object to this use by referring to Article 8 below.
LA MAISON DU TOURISME DE LA HAUTE-LOIRE may also be required to transfer Your Personal Data to third parties if LA MAISON DU TOURISME DE LA HAUTE-LOIRE considers that such a transfer is necessary for technical reasons (for example, for services accommodation by a third party) or to protect its legal interests (for example, in the event of the sale of assets to a third party company, change of control or total or partial liquidation of LA MAISON DU TOURISME DE LA HAUTE-LOIRE) .
LA MAISON DU TOURISME DE LA HAUTE-LOIRE may disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or if LA MAISON DU TOURISME DE LA HAUTE-LOIRE believes in good faith that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with a legal process (for example, a warrant, subpoena or other court order) or to protect the rights, property or personal safety of LA MAISON DU TOURISME DE LA HAUTE-LOIRE, our customers or the public.
If permitted by applicable legislation, LA MAISON DU TOURISME DE LA HAUTE-LOIRE may also share Your Personal Data with third parties in order to provide You with targeted marketing or advertising offers.
These transfers may take place via the Internet or by any other method deemed appropriate by LA MAISON DU TOURISME DE LA HAUTE-LOIRE in accordance with the applicable legislation and the internal security policies of the LA MAISON DU TOURISME DE LA HAUTE-LOIRE Group.
Article 9 - Your rights
Your right to access and rectify your data
You have the right to access and have your personal data corrected.
You can ask us that your personal data be, depending on the case, rectified, completed if they are inaccurate, incomplete, equivocal or out of date.
Your right to have your data deleted
You can ask us to erase your personal data when one of the following reasons applies:
• the personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
• you withdraw the previously given consent;
• you object to the processing of your personal data for legitimate reasons;
• the processing of personal data does not comply with the provisions of the applicable legislation and regulations.
Nevertheless, the exercise of this right will not be possible when the conservation of your personal data is necessary with regard to the legislation or the regulations and in particular for example for the establishment, the exercise or the defence of rights in court.
Your right to limit data processing
You can request the limitation of the processing of your personal data in the cases provided for by law and regulation.
Your right to object to data processing
You have the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning you when the processing is based on the legitimate interest of the controller.
Your right to the portability of your data
Since May 25, 2018, you have the right to the portability of your personal data.
The data on which this right can be exercised are:
• only your personal data, which excludes anonymized personal data or data that does not concern you;
• declarative personal data as well as the personal operating data mentioned above;
• personal data which does not infringe the rights and freedoms of third parties such as those protected by business secrecy.
This right is limited to processing based on consent or on a contract as well as personal data that you have personally generated.
This right does not include derived data or inferred data, which is personal data created by LA MAISON DU TOURISME DE LA HAUTE-LOIRE.
Your right to withdraw your consent
When the data processing that we carry out is based on your consent, you can withdraw it at any time. We then stop processing your personal data without the previous operations for which you had consented being called into question.
Your right to lodge an appeal
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL on French territory, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial appeal.
Your right to set post-mortem guidelines
You have the possibility to define guidelines relating to the conservation, erasure and communication of your personal data after your death and this with a trusted third party, certified and responsible for ensuring that the will of the deceased is respected in accordance with the requirements of the applicable legal framework.
How to exercise your rights
All the rights listed above can be exercised:
• by post to the following address: LA MAISON DU TOURISME DE LA HAUTE-LOIRE, 1 Place Mgr de Galard-43000 Le Puy-en-Velay
Also note that any requests that do not meet these guidelines will be ignored.
We undertake to respond to these requests within 1 month of receipt of the request. This period may be extended by 2 months depending on the complexity and the number of requests received, i.e. 3 months in total.
If you have an account, you can exercise Your rights of access and rectification by logging into your account.
However, with regard to the exercise of the right to information, we may not have the obligation to act on it if:
• you already have this information;
• the recording or communication of your personal data is expressly provided for by law;
• the communication of information proves impossible;
• providing information would require disproportionate effort.
Article 10 - Data security and recipients
LA MAISON DU TOURISME DE LA HAUTE-LOIRE takes care to protect and secure the Personal Data that You have chosen to communicate to it, in order to ensure their confidentiality and prevent them from being distorted, damaged, destroyed or disclosed to unauthorized third parties. .
LA MAISON DU TOURISME DE LA HAUTE-LOIRE has taken physical, electronic and organizational protection measures to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access or distribution, alteration or possible destruction of this Personal Data. Among these protective measures, LA MAISON DU TOURISME DE LA HAUTE-LOIRE incorporates technologies specially designed to protect Personal Data during their transfer. However, despite the efforts of LA MAISON DU TOURISME DE LA HAUTE-LOIRE to protect Your Personal Data, LA MAISON DU TOURISME DE LA HAUTE-LOIRE cannot guarantee the infallibility of this protection due to unavoidable risks that may arise during the transmission of Personal Data.
As all Personal Data is confidential, access to it is limited to employees and service providers of LA MAISON DU TOURISME DE LA HAUTE-LOIRE who need it in the performance of their mission. All persons having access to Your Personal Data are bound by an obligation of confidentiality and expose themselves to disciplinary measures and/or other sanctions if they do not respect these obligations.
However, it is important that all users exercise caution to prevent unauthorized access to Personal Data. An individual is responsible for the confidentiality of passwords and the information contained in their account. Consequently, they must ensure that they close their session in the event of shared use of the same computer or the same terminal.
Article 11 - Conflict resolution
Although LA MAISON DU TOURISME DE LA HAUTE-LOIRE has taken reasonable measures to protect Personal Data, no transmission or storage technology is completely infallible.
However, LA MAISON DU TOURISME DE LA HAUTE-LOIRE takes care to guarantee the protection of Personal Data. If You have reason to believe that the security of Your Personal Data has been compromised or that it has been misused, You are invited to contact LA MAISON DU TOURISME DE LA HAUTE-LOIRE at the following address: next : [email protected]
LA MAISON DU TOURISME DE LA HAUTE-LOIRE will investigate complaints regarding the use and disclosure of Personal Data and will attempt to resolve them in accordance with the principles set out in this Policy.
Unauthorised access to Personal Data or its misuse may constitute an offence under local law.
Article 12 - Contact
For any question concerning this Policy, to no longer receive information from LA MAISON DU TOURISME DE LA HAUTE-LOIRE or for any request for rectification, addition, update or deletion of Your Personal Data, You can send an email to the following email address: [email protected]
Article 13 - Date of entry into force and revisions of the personal data protection policy
This Policy may be updated according to the needs of LA MAISON DU TOURISME DE LA HAUTE-LOIRE and circumstances or if required by law. We therefore invite you to regularly check for updates.